Friends, Romans, and all others who decide to look at this blog. I apologize for the long absence of intellect formed masterfully into words. I am back and ready, more than ever, to contribute to The4B’s. Maybe it is the fact that IPA Day has me all kinds of excited to go home and open up my brew-fridge and see which IPAs currently grace its shelves. I am fairly certain there is a Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/73/18421) delicious, as well as a couple Southern Tier IPAs (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/9088) also delicious. Other than that, I am not entirely sure what awaits me. Perhaps my newfound enthusiasm comes from the fact that the Buffalo Bills are fully into training camp and The Ohio State University Buckeyes reported for football today. Perhaps the reason is just that it is Thursday, and I am bored. Whatever it may be, I would like to share some thoughts with you.
- Chick-fil-A makes nuggets; their comments about anything else except for chicken should not be taken seriously.
- James Holmes should receive the death penalty by beating from Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, and Christian Bale all dressed up as Batman.
- O-H! Let’s GO BUCKS!
- America = Awesome. You will never see an athlete competing for Team USA try to purposefully lose anything. Keep on bringing home the medals boys and girls!
- Stevie, Ryan, Mario and the rest of my Bills are going to make the rest of the NFL respect! Dallas is going down! The fifth times the charm!
- For shame, Kristen Stewart! Might as well have driven a wooden stake through your sparkling vampire boyfriend!
- Since last I wrote, Penn State has lost 112 straight games!
- In yet another fathering escapade, taking the baby to the beach was a lot of fun…except for the sand.
- Summer, please stop burning.
- Snoop Lion…WHAT?!?!
I look forward to putting many more of my thoughts off onto their journey through the interwebs.